Wear your confidence….

In my line of work as a stylist, make-up artist, beauty and health self made adviser ok let’s just say Fashion Sangoming, I often if not all the time get asked these questions…What should I wear? Do I look alright, is my look ok? Should I change how I look? For a while I tried to be diplomatic in answering these questions as they carry a lot of uncertainty, doubt and mostly they lack  confidence, but lately I have only one answer ”wear your confidence” …The reaction I always get is one filled with a lot of confusion, like ‘are we talking about the same thing here’? Or you lost me there…please come again!...
What we need to clearly understand and define here is that clothes, accessories and even make up all of these things are made so that we can wear them and use them to enhance what is already there, not to bury ourselves under them only to disappear, not for these to wear us. What I tell all my clients is, once you learn how to wear your confidence you can make the most ridiculous outfit look fashionable.
I want you to think of an item in your wardrobe that when you wear it you exude confidence. It could be a piece of jewelry, a shirt, a skirt, your lucky under- garment anything but when wearing the item you are most confident. Let me tell you at that particular moment when wearing this item, what you are wearing is your confidence, you have attached feeling confident with a certain item and if you get to wear your confidence it becomes irrelevant daily what you wear.
You might then be wondering, asking, how then do I wear my confidence? The answer to this question differs from one individual to the next as it has to do with how you look at yourself as an individual and your understanding of you. It has a lot to do with the perception you have created of yourself image. The interesting thing though about perception is that it can be altered/changed if necessary

Vumani Boooooooooooo!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts