"If this dress could speak"

 How Loud is the dress conversation in your head? How many times have you debated, or even argued with  that dress, or those pants ,shoes, jacket you get the drill...
Dress said: "I just want to cuddle your body and flatter that beautiful  flattecious figure i was made to fit so perfectly".(well if not a dress some other item then) It might be something different from person to person but that’s when most people say “that dress(or a particular item) talks to me”.You get each other.This,ladies and gents is the beginning of a beautiful long relationship i am convinced. I hear some spirits can be encountered in pieces of clothing, jewelry and other fashion items…but these are just  voices in my head…lol!!! but honestly I believe there is truth in what these voices are telling me.
So, that dress you wore when you met Peter, the love of your life,the same dress that got you that job you've always wanted,  you even made it part of your wedding attire, a piece of you identifies with this piece even if is not worn any more and it’ll  always  be around for reasons and purposes only you can understand.
Imagine if these pieces could speak, share their experiences. Would it be about who you met? how was the weather?was it clean?Cared for? with what other pieces did it share these experiences?Did it wear you or you wore it? What  qualities does  this piece augment in you?

One of my favorite pieces that I believe has a bit of me( unexpected roar of laughter) init, is a yellow Cardigan that I use to wear when I was five till I was nine, now my daughter wears it and I sometimes hang it around my neck, I just love this piece as i'm always left gasping for air like hooked fish,well from contagious and continuous laughter uhm...uhm! if it could speak! i think it will teach us a language of laughter

Comments

  1. today i performed in india with one of your t shirts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts